PetPlan Portrait Session
Sign up for PetPlan insuran
The PetPlan Furever Portrait Session offer includes:
- A portrait session with one pet up to 45mins.
- A 5x7 inch (13x18 cm) print of your choice to start your collection.
- A pre-session consultation either in person or over the phone to discuss your pet and plan your session.
- Multiple shots are taken for you to choose from and presented back in a personal design consultation in our studio to help you select your image.
- Your final selected image is retouched and perfected.
- Upgrade options available.
Terms and Conditions of PetPlan e-Gift Card and Gift Certificate:
- Personalised portrait session includes: Consultation and planning session on phone or in person, up to 45 minutes of portrait photography, personalised presentation of your portraits, plus a 5x7inch print of your choice. The Value of this offer is $360.
- Your e-Gift Card coupon or Gift Certificate Code must be quoted in order for us to book your session.
- The e-Gift Card is valid for one portrait photography session and one pet per session. Additional pets can be added for $60.
- The e-Gift Card is none-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
- The e-Gift Card cannot be used to purchase photographs from another photography session.
- Upgrade options, such as addition prints, framed art, canvas’s, and albums are available and cost extra. Prices start at $175.
- This offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. The e-Card is none-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
- The e-Gift Card must be used within 12 weeks of issue.
- Dates and times are may be limited due to demand. Please book well in advance.
- Photography sessions with pets can involve some physical activity which is undertaken at own risk.
- By completing the PetPlan website form to claim your e-Gift Card, you agree to receive our email newsletter and other marketing material from us (but you can unsubscribe at any time using the link provided in such correspondence).
For more information please feel free to phone: 09 281 2414